Hi All,
I got a mail through my friend.The Letter is as:-


Author: Jolly
Age: 18
Country: United State Of America

Please help me my life is so awful and I need your advice. I am now 18 years and I have a relationship/emotional health type question/problem. Could you offer me any advice?

My problem is this: When I was in primary school I fell in love with someone called Ian.

But then when it came too high school, he got sent to a private all boy's school far away and I got sent to the local comprehensive.

I thought I'd NEVER see him EVER again and despaired.

Around about the same time my Grandmother, of whom I was VERY close, to died. She practically raised me.

Because of all these things (the death of my Grandma & the loss of Ian) I began to feel very depressed.

Then I made a TERRIBLE mistake:

Some days I felt so low I found it almost impossible to think about the future and sometimes couldn't find the will-power to get up in the mornings.

I started to refuse to go to school as I felt so low. I'd been bullied VERY, VERY badly at the primary school I went to (before I moved to the one Ian was at) which also made me quite nervous of people and scared of school too which made me terrified of High School.

I refused to go to High School on-and-off for the first three years by which time I was REALLY, REALLY very behind in my work.

At the end of the third year I refused to go to school altogether as I couldn't cope any more with my life. I was SEVERELY depressed and wasn't thinking logically.

I ended up having 5 measly hours of home tuition per week, for the next two years which should have been spent in school.

Unsurprisingly I now failed ALL my GCSE’s (apart from getting a ‘C’ in English) I feel so awful! I can’t believe I let this happen.